Labor & Employment
Employee Safety & OSHA
Our attorneys regularly help employers dealing with the intricacies of the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA). We provide guidance and training on the OSHA’s personal protective equipment (PPE), recordkeeping and reporting requirements. We also work with management to develop compliance programs and abatement methods for addressing OSHA citations, along with defensive strategies for handling Section 11(c) whistleblower complaints. Where necessary, we have the resources and proven methodology to litigate OSHA enforcement actions from the initial stages, through trial, and on appeal.
Finally, we recognize that for many employers preparation is paramount to successfully resolving workplace safety issues. We work collaboratively with clients to implement disciplined protocols for handling unannounced OSHA inspections and see to it they’re fully prepared to be effective advocates for themselves and their companies.
Related Services Contacts
- Assisting clients through all stages of OSHA inspections, from the initial conference through the closing conference.
- Developing and revising general industry compliance programs.
- Reviewing OSHA’s Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements.
- Reviewing OSHA recordkeeping and reporting requirements.
- Training employees and management on OSHA regulations and their requirements.
- Developing proper abatement methods for addressing OSHA citations.
- Handling Section 11(c) whistleblower complaints.
- Litigating OSHA enforcement actions from initial stages, in discovery, through the trial, and upon appeal.
April 2022 Immigration Legal Update
April 12, 2022
Indiana Enacts Bill Restricting Employer Vaccine Mandates
March 11, 2022