Business & Commercial Litigation
White Collar Criminal Defense
When an individual or corporation faces a criminal investigation, the stakes are high. When one’s property, freedom and reputation are imperiled, the consequences can be severe. For this reason, we provide a team of veteran white-collar litigators — available seven days a week — to assist with the public and private complications that a federal or state investigation can create for both individual and corporate clients.
Our attorneys have significant experience in the areas of antitrust, healthcare, government and politics, environmental, tax, RICO and matters involving fraud, money laundering and potential forfeitures. We’re prepared to aggressively and judiciously defend clients in federal and state enforcement actions, criminal and administrative proceedings and grand jury and agency investigations.
Over a Century of Combined Experience
Only the strongest representation will do when your reputation and livelihood are on the line. When the stakes are high,
our experience translates into successful outcomes as it relates to the following:
- U.S. Department of Justice proceedings.
- Criminal grand jury proceedings.
- Criminal and Antitrust Division investigative demands.
- U.S. Attorney HIPAA healthcare subpoenas.
- False Claims Act investigations and actions.
- Qui tam actions.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services proceedings.
- Subpoenas by the Office of Inspector General.
- Provider Exclusion proceedings.
- U.S. Treasury Department proceedings.
- Internal Revenue Service.
Ullman v. Whitacre: Ohio’s Seventh District Addresses Paying Quantities Evidence and the Plaintiff...
February 11, 2022
George K. Pernick et al. v. Jasper J. Dallas et al.: Seventh District Court of Appeals Highlights Be...
January 19, 2022
Frost Brown Todd Pittsburgh Adds Litigator Ron Jones
January 10, 2022
Stonebridge Operating Co., LLC v. Antero Resources Corp: On the Importance of Contracts and Pleading
July 24, 2021